Articles | Volume 9, issue 1
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Projected changes in crop yield mean and variability over West Africa in a world 1.5 K warmer than the pre-industrial era
Total article views: 4,411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,411 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,279 with geography defined and 132 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,532 with geography defined and 145 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 734 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 747 with geography defined and -13 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of Climate Change in West Africa on Cereal Production Per Capita in 2050 D. Defrance et al. 10.3390/su12187585
- Future climate change significantly alters interannual wheat yield variability over half of harvested areas W. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac1fbb
- Responding to harvest failure: Understanding farmers coping strategies in the semi-arid Northern Ghana D. Boansi et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0284328
- Field phenotyping for African crops: overview and perspectives D. Cudjoe et al. 10.3389/fpls.2023.1219673
- Estimating cropland carbon fluxes: A process-based model evaluation at a Swiss crop-rotation site A. Revill et al. 10.1016/j.fcr.2019.02.006
- Investigating the potential impact of 1.5, 2 and 3 °C global warming levels on crop suitability and planting season over West Africa T. Egbebiyi et al. 10.7717/peerj.8851
- Millets for Food Security in the Context of Climate Change: A Review R. Saxena et al. 10.3390/su10072228
- The impact of future climate change and potential adaptation methods on Maize yields in West Africa B. Parkes et al. 10.1007/s10584-018-2290-3
- Evidence of crop production losses in West Africa due to historical global warming in two crop models B. Sultan et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-49167-0
- Weather dataset choice introduces uncertainty to estimates of crop yield responses to climate variability and change B. Parkes et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab5ebb
- What can we know about future precipitation in Africa? Robustness, significance and added value of projections from a large ensemble of regional climate models A. Dosio et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04900-3
- Sugarcane Yield Forecast in Ivory Coast (West Africa) Based on Weather and Vegetation Index Data E. Pignède et al. 10.3390/atmos12111459
- Can reduced tillage buffer the future climate warming effects on maize yield in different soil types of West Africa? E. Nafi et al. 10.1016/j.still.2020.104767
- Extreme climate events in sub-Saharan Africa: A call for improving agricultural technology transfer to enhance adaptive capacity A. Ayanlade et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2022.100311
- Climate change–food security nexus in Burkina Faso E. Hamid 10.1079/PAVSNNR202116009
- Multi-Actors' Co-Implementation of Climate-Smart Village Approach in West Africa: Achievements and Lessons Learnt J. Bayala et al. 10.3389/fsufs.2021.637007
- Modelling climate change impacts on maize C. Chisanga et al. 10.1079/cabireviews202217008
- Global wheat production with 1.5 and 2.0°C above pre‐industrial warming B. Liu et al. 10.1111/gcb.14542
- Every drop matters: combining population-based and satellite data to investigate the link between lifetime rainfall exposure and chronic undernutrition in children under five years in rural Burkina Faso E. Yeboah et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac661c
- Climate change impacts and adaptation strategies for crops in West Africa: a systematic review T. Carr et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac61c8
- Rice yield stability compared to major food crops in West Africa M. Duvallet et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac343a
- Influence of stratospheric aerosol geoengineering on temperature mean and precipitation extremes indices in Africa S. Obahoundje et al. 10.1108/IJCCSM-03-2021-0028
- Direct and indirect effects of CO2 increase on crop yield in West Africa B. Sultan et al. 10.1002/joc.5960
- Adaptive Introgression: An Untapped Evolutionary Mechanism for Crop Adaptation C. Burgarella et al. 10.3389/fpls.2019.00004
- Current needs for climate services in West Africa: Results from two stakeholder surveys B. Sultan et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2020.100166
- Benchmarking statistical modelling approaches with multi-source remote sensing data for millet yield monitoring: a case study of the groundnut basin in central Senegal Y. Gbodjo et al. 10.1080/01431161.2021.1993465
- Economic impacts of climate-induced crop yield changes: evidence from agri-food industries in six countries D. Wang et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03062-8
Discussed (final revised paper)
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023