Partitioning climate projection uncertainty with multiple large ensembles and CMIP5/6
Flavio Lehner et al.
Total article views: 4,456 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Feb 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,837 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,756 with geography defined and 81 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,917 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,840 with geography defined and 77 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 920 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 916 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Analyzing Internal Variability and Forced Response of Subdaily and Daily Extreme Precipitation Over Europe R. Wood & R. Ludwig 10.1029/2020GL089300
- An investigation of weighting schemes suitable for incorporating large ensembles into multi-model ensembles A. Merrifield et al. 10.5194/esd-11-807-2020
- Time of Emergence and Large Ensemble Intercomparison for Ocean Biogeochemical Trends S. Schlunegger et al. 10.1029/2019GB006453
- Divergent effects of climate change on future groundwater availability in key mid-latitude aquifers W. Wu et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-17581-y
- Stringent mitigation substantially reduces risk of unprecedented near-term warming rates C. McKenna et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00957-9
- Uncertainty in carbon budget estimates due to internal climate variability K. Tokarska et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abaf1b
- The Sources of Uncertainty in the Projection of Global Land Monsoon Precipitation T. Zhou et al. 10.1029/2020GL088415
- Isolating the Evolving Contributions of Anthropogenic Aerosols and Greenhouse Gases: A New CESM1 Large Ensemble Community Resource C. Deser et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0123.1
- Reduced global warming from CMIP6 projections when weighting models by performance and independence L. Brunner et al. 10.5194/esd-11-995-2020
- “Certain Uncertainty: The Role of Internal Climate Variability in Projections of Regional Climate Change and Risk Management” C. Deser 10.1029/2020EF001854
- Internal variability in multidecadal trends of surface air temperature over antarctica in austral winter in model simulations Y. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05412-1
- CH2018 – National climate scenarios for Switzerland: How to construct consistent multi-model projections from ensembles of opportunity S. Sørland et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2020.100196
- Managing Financial Risk Trade‐Offs for Hydropower Generation Using Snowpack‐Based Index Contracts A. Hamilton et al. 10.1029/2020WR027212
- Comparing interannual variability in three regional single-model initial-condition large ensembles (SMILEs) over Europe F. von Trentini et al. 10.5194/esd-11-1013-2020
- Can Exploratory Modeling of Water Scarcity Vulnerabilities and Robustness Be Scenario Neutral? J. Quinn et al. 10.1029/2020EF001650
- Detected climatic change in global distribution of tropical cyclones H. Murakami et al. 10.1073/pnas.1922500117
- Assessing uncertainties in the regional projections of precipitation in CORDEX-AFRICA A. Bichet et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02833-z
- Fast adjustment versus slow SST-mediated response of daily precipitation statistics to abrupt 4xCO2 H. Douville & A. John 10.1007/s00382-020-05522-w
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 25 Jan 2021