Drought identification in the eastern Baltic region using NDVI
Egidijus Rimkus et al.
Total article views: 2,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,012 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,002 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,258 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,251 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 754 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 751 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Spatiotemporal drought evaluation of Hyrcanian deciduous forests and semi-steppe rangelands using moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer time series in Northeast Iran O. Abdi et al. 10.1002/ldr.3025
- Drought frequency characteristics of China, 1981-2019, based on the vegetation health index J. Zeng et al. 10.3354/cr01616
- Analyzing drought conditions using NDVI in Coke, Texas X. Yuan 10.1088/1755-1315/565/1/012104
- Assessment of drought frequency, severity, and duration and its impacts on vegetation greenness and agriculture production in Mediterranean dryland: A case study in Tunisia N. Ben Mhenni et al. 10.1007/s11069-020-04422-w
- Spatial and Temporal Variation of Drought Based on Satellite Derived Vegetation Condition Index in Nepal from 1982–2015 B. Baniya et al. 10.3390/s19020430
- Probability assessment of vegetation vulnerability to drought based on remote sensing data E. Alamdarloo et al. 10.1007/s10661-018-7089-1
- Spatiotemporal variability of agricultural drought and its association with climatic variables in the Upper Awash Basin, Ethiopia G. Bayable & T. Gashaw 10.1007/s42452-021-04471-1
- Ambiguous Agricultural Drought: Characterising Soil Moisture and Vegetation Droughts in Europe from Earth Observation T. van Hateren et al. 10.3390/rs13101990
- Forest drought-induced diversity of Hyrcanian individual-tree mortality affected by meteorological and hydrological droughts by analyzing moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer products and spatial autoregressive models over northeast Iran O. Abdi et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2019.05.029
- Drought severity trend analysis based on the Landsat time-series dataset of 1998-2017 in the Iraqi Kurdistan Region A. Fadhil Al-Quraishi et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/779/1/012083
- Evapotranspiration Intensification Over Unchanged Temperate Vegetation in the Baltic Countries Is Being Driven by Climate Shifts B. Montibeller et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2021.663327
- Patterns of Past and Future Droughts in Permanent Lowland Rivers S. Nazarenko et al. 10.3390/w14010071
- Can Famine Be Averted? A Spatiotemporal Assessment of The Impact of Climate Change on Food Security in The Luvuvhu River Catchment of South Africa G. Mukwada et al. 10.3390/land10050527
- Drought Sensitiveness on Forest Growth in Peninsular Spain and the Balearic Islands M. Peña-Gallardo et al. 10.3390/f9090524
- Peatland degradation: The relationship between raised bog hydrology and normalized difference vegetation index R. Šimanauskienė et al. 10.1002/eco.2159
- Assessment of vegetation dynamics in Upper East Region of Ghana based on wavelet multi-resolution analysis J. Quaye-Ballard et al. 10.1007/s40808-020-00789-8
- Potential impact of land use change on land productivity dynamics with focus on land degradation in a sub-humid terrestrial ecosystem O. Dengiz 10.1007/s00704-017-2162-1
- Drought evolution indicated by meteorological and remote-sensing drought indices under different land cover types in China T. Javed et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-06629-2
Latest update: 26 Jan 2022