Reduced global warming from CMIP6 projections when weighting models by performance and independence
Lukas Brunner et al.
Total article views: 6,944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Apr 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,666 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,639 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,048 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,035 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,618 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,604 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate model projections from the Scenario Model Intercomparison Project (ScenarioMIP) of CMIP6 C. Tebaldi et al. 10.5194/esd-12-253-2021
- Substantial changes in the probability of future annual temperature extremes R. Slater et al. 10.1002/asl.1061
- Observation-based selection of climate models projects Arctic ice-free summers around 2035 D. Docquier & T. Koenigk 10.1038/s43247-021-00214-7
- Reduced Complexity Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: Synthesizing Earth System Knowledge for Probabilistic Climate Projections Z. Nicholls et al. 10.1029/2020EF001900
- Projecting Global Mean Sea‐Level Change Using CMIP6 Models T. Hermans et al. 10.1029/2020GL092064
- Model spread and progress in climate modelling J. Jebeile & A. Barberousse 10.1007/s13194-021-00387-0
- Assessment of Equilibrium Climate Sensitivity of the Community Earth System Model Version 2 Through Simulation of the Last Glacial Maximum J. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2020GL091220
- Natural variability is a large source of uncertainty in future projections of hypoxia in the Baltic Sea H. Markus Meier et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00115-9
- FaIRv2.0.0: a generalized impulse response model for climate uncertainty and future scenario exploration N. Leach et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3007-2021
- Future Projections and Uncertainty Assessment of Precipitation Extremes in the Korean Peninsula from the CMIP6 Ensemble with a Statistical Framework Y. Shin et al. 10.3390/atmos12010097
- Extreme climate changes over three major river basins in China as seen in CMIP5 and CMIP6 X. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05767-z
- Partitioning climate projection uncertainty with multiple large ensembles and CMIP5/6 F. Lehner et al. 10.5194/esd-11-491-2020
- Pacific variability reconciles observed and modelled global mean temperature increase since 1950 M. Stolpe et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05493-y
- Toward Consistent Observational Constraints in Climate Predictions and Projections G. Hegerl et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.678109
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021