Articles | Volume 11, issue 2
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Historical and future anthropogenic warming effects on droughts, fires and fire emissions of CO2 and PM2.5 in equatorial Asia when 2015-like El Niño events occur
Total article views: 3,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Aug 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,977 with geography defined and 447 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,693 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,384 with geography defined and 309 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 731 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 593 with geography defined and 138 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Large ensemble climate model simulations: introduction, overview, and future prospects for utilising multiple types of large ensemble N. Maher et al. 10.5194/esd-12-401-2021
- CO2 sorption using encapsulated imidazolium-based fluorinated ionic liquids F. Bernard et al. 10.1016/j.envc.2021.100109
- Impact of climate and socioeconomic changes on fire carbon emissions in the future: Sustainable economic development might decrease future emissions C. Park et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2023.102667
- Characterization of long period return values of extreme daily temperature and precipitation in the CMIP6 models: Part 2, projections of future change M. Wehner 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100284
- Environmental variable importance for under-five mortality in Malaysia: A random forest approach V. Phung et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.157312
- Increasing population exposure to global warm-season concurrent dry and hot extremes under different warming levels W. Liu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac188f
- Temporal dynamics of soil fungi in a pyrodiverse dry‐sclerophyll forest E. Bowd et al. 10.1111/mec.17036
- MIROC6 Large Ensemble (MIROC6-LE): experimental design and initial analyses H. Shiogama et al. 10.5194/esd-14-1107-2023
- Response of an Invasive Plant Species (Cynanchum acutum L.) to Changing Climate Conditions and Its Impact on Agricultural Landscapes B. Ar et al. 10.3390/land11091438
- Estimation of fire-induced carbon emissions from Equatorial Asia in 2015 using in situ aircraft and ship observations Y. Niwa et al. 10.5194/acp-21-9455-2021
- Impact of Climate Change on the Hydrological Regimes in Bavaria B. Poschlod et al. 10.3390/w12061599
- Impact of solar geoengineering on wildfires in the 21st century in CESM2/WACCM6 W. Tang et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5467-2023
- Limiting global warming to 1.5 °C will lower increases in inequalities of four hazard indicators of climate change H. Shiogama et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab5256
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023