Articles | Volume 11, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Emergent constraints on equilibrium climate sensitivity in CMIP5: do they hold for CMIP6?
Total article views: 5,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Jul 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,898 with geography defined and 582 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,417 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,900 with geography defined and 517 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,063 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 998 with geography defined and 65 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Emergent constraints on climate sensitivities M. Williamson et al. 10.1103/RevModPhys.93.025004
- Improvements in Cloud and Water Vapor Simulations Over the Tropical Oceans in CMIP6 Compared to CMIP5 J. Jiang et al. 10.1029/2020EA001520
- A novel selection method of CMIP6 GCMs for robust climate projection M. Hamed et al. 10.1002/joc.7461
- Shutdown of Southern Ocean convection controls long-term greenhouse gas-induced warming A. Gjermundsen et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00825-x
- The 2000–2012 Global Warming Hiatus More Likely With a Low Climate Sensitivity A. Modak & T. Mauritsen 10.1029/2020GL091779
- Evaluating the Nature and Extent of Changes to Climate Sensitivity Between FGOALS‐g2 and FGOALS‐g3 H. Wang et al. 10.1029/2021JD035852
- Emergent constraints on future precipitation changes H. Shiogama et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-04310-8
- The potential for structural errors in emergent constraints B. Sanderson et al. 10.5194/esd-12-899-2021
- Emergent Constraints on CMIP6 Climate Warming Projections: Contrasting Cloud- and Surface Temperature–Based Constraints Y. Liang et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0468.1
- Probabilistic projections of future warming and climate sensitivity trajectories P. Goodwin 10.1093/oxfclm/kgab007
- Emergent Constraints on Regional Cloud Feedbacks N. Lutsko et al. 10.1029/2021GL092934
- Stratification constrains future heat and carbon uptake in the Southern Ocean between 30°S and 55°S T. Bourgeois et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-27979-5
- A traceability analysis system for model evaluation on land carbon dynamics: design and applications J. Zhou et al. 10.1186/s13717-021-00281-w
- A global climate model ensemble for downscaled monthly climate normals over North America C. Mahony et al. 10.1002/joc.7566
- Underestimated marine stratocumulus cloud feedback associated with overly active deep convection in models N. Hirota et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abfb9e
- Arctic Ocean acidification over the 21st century co-driven by anthropogenic carbon increases and freshening in the CMIP6 model ensemble J. Terhaar et al. 10.5194/bg-18-2221-2021
Latest update: 20 Mar 2023