Using network theory and machine learning to predict El Niño
Peter D. Nooteboom et al.
Total article views: 4,673 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,219 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,202 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,208 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,195 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,011 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,007 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Probabilistic Forecasting of El Niño Using Neural Network Models P. Petersik & H. Dijkstra 10.1029/2019GL086423
- El Niño Index Prediction Using Deep Learning with Ensemble Empirical Mode Decomposition Y. Guo et al. 10.3390/sym12060893
- Weather and climate forecasting with neural networks: using general circulation models (GCMs) with different complexity as a study ground S. Scher & G. Messori 10.5194/gmd-12-2797-2019
- The Application of Machine Learning Techniques to Improve El Niño Prediction Skill H. Dijkstra et al. 10.3389/fphy.2019.00153
- Opportunities and challenges for machine learning in weather and climate modelling: hard, medium and soft AI M. Chantry et al. 10.1098/rsta.2020.0083
- Performance of backpropagation artificial neural network to predict el nino southern oscillation using several indexes as onset indicators B. Aprilia et al. 10.1088/1742-6596/1876/1/012004
- Bibliometric Analysis of Methods and Tools for Drought Monitoring and Prediction in Africa O. Adisa et al. 10.3390/su12166516
- Challenges and design choices for global weather and climate models based on machine learning P. Dueben & P. Bauer 10.5194/gmd-11-3999-2018
- Predicting clustered weather patterns: A test case for applications of convolutional neural networks to spatio-temporal climate data A. Chattopadhyay et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-57897-9
- Confronting Grand Challenges in environmental fluid mechanics T. Dauxois et al. 10.1103/PhysRevFluids.6.020501
- Complexity-based approach for El Niño magnitude forecasting before the spring predictability barrier J. Meng et al. 10.1073/pnas.1917007117
- El Niño forecasting based on the global atmospheric oscillation I. Serykh & D. Sonechkin 10.1002/joc.6488
- A machine learning based prediction system for the Indian Ocean Dipole J. Ratnam et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-57162-8
- Temporal Convolutional Networks for the Advance Prediction of ENSO J. Yan et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-65070-5
- Machine Learning Models for the Seasonal Forecast of Winter Surface Air Temperature in North America Q. Qian et al. 10.1029/2020EA001140
Latest update: 12 May 2021