Articles | Volume 9, issue 4
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The effect of overshooting 1.5 °C global warming on the mass loss of the Greenland ice sheet
Total article views: 4,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,555 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,158 with geography defined and 397 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,425 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,059 with geography defined and 366 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,130 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,099 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of Greenland ice sheet projections to spatial resolution in higher-order simulations: the Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI) contribution to ISMIP6 Greenland using the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3309-2020
- Arctic observations and sustainable development goals – Contributions and examples from ERA-PLANET iCUPE data S. Noe et al. 10.1016/j.envsci.2022.02.034
- Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Runoff Projections to 2200 Using Degree-Day Methods C. Yue et al. 10.3390/atmos12121569
- Reduced Ice Loss From Greenland Under Stratospheric Aerosol Injection J. Moore et al. 10.1029/2023JF007112
- Overshooting the critical threshold for the Greenland ice sheet N. Bochow et al. 10.1038/s41586-023-06503-9
- Elastic deformation plays a non-negligible role in Greenland’s outlet glacier flow J. Christmann et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00296-3
- Machine learning-assisted selection of adsorption-based carbon dioxide capture materials E. Al-Sakkari et al. 10.1016/j.jece.2023.110732
- Strong Summer Atmospheric Rivers Trigger Greenland Ice Sheet Melt through Spatially Varying Surface Energy Balance and Cloud Regimes K. Mattingly et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0835.1
- Overview: Integrative and Comprehensive Understanding on Polar Environments (iCUPE) – concept and initial results T. Petäjä et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8551-2020
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Quantifying the effect of ocean bed properties on ice sheet geometry over 40 000 years with a full-Stokes model C. Schannwell et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3917-2020
- Large and irreversible future decline of the Greenland ice sheet J. Gregory et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4299-2020
- Vatnajökull Mass Loss Under Solar Geoengineering Due to the North Atlantic Meridional Overturning Circulation C. Yue et al. 10.1029/2021EF002052
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023