Projecting Antarctica's contribution to future sea level rise from basal ice shelf melt using linear response functions of 16 ice sheet models (LARMIP-2)
Anders Levermann et al.
Total article views: 7,746 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 23 May 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,536 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,478 with geography defined and 58 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 5,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,453 with geography defined and 48 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,035 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,025 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The transferability of adjoint inversion products between different ice flow models J. Barnes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-1975-2021
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 2: Projections of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1031-2021
- ISMIP6-based projections of ocean-forced Antarctic Ice Sheet evolution using the Community Ice Sheet Model W. Lipscomb et al. 10.5194/tc-15-633-2021
- Ocean eddies strongly affect global mean sea-level projections R. van Westen & H. Dijkstra 10.1126/sciadv.abf1674
- Ocean-forced evolution of the Amundsen Sea catchment, West Antarctica, by 2100 A. Alevropoulos-Borrill et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1245-2020
- The role of history and strength of the oceanic forcing in sea level projections from Antarctica with the Parallel Ice Sheet Model R. Reese et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3097-2020
- Statistical emulation of a perturbed basal melt ensemble of an ice sheet model to better quantify Antarctic sea level rise uncertainties M. Berdahl et al. 10.5194/tc-15-2683-2021
- Sensitivity of ice loss to uncertainty in flow law parameters in an idealized one-dimensional geometry M. Zeitz et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3537-2020
- Global costs of protecting against sea-level rise at 1.5 to 4.0 °C S. Brown et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03130-z
- Correlations Between Sea‐Level Components Are Driven by Regional Climate Change E. Lambert et al. 10.1029/2020EF001825
- Projected land ice contributions to twenty-first-century sea level rise T. Edwards et al. 10.1038/s41586-021-03302-y
- Antarctic ice sheet response to sudden and sustained ice-shelf collapse (ABUMIP) S. Sun et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.67
- Global Drivers on Southern Ocean Ecosystems: Changing Physical Environments and Anthropogenic Pressures in an Earth System S. Morley et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.547188
- Deglacial Ice Sheet Instabilities Induced by Proglacial Lakes A. Quiquet et al. 10.1029/2020GL092141
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- Distinguishing the impacts of ozone and ozone-depleting substances on the recent increase in Antarctic surface mass balance R. Chemke et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4135-2020
- A simple parametrization of mélange buttressing for calving glaciers T. Schlemm & A. Levermann 10.5194/tc-15-531-2021
- Recent acceleration of Denman Glacier (1972–2017), East Antarctica, driven by grounding line retreat and changes in ice tongue configuration B. Miles et al. 10.5194/tc-15-663-2021
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- Marine ice sheet experiments with the Community Ice Sheet Model G. Leguy et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3229-2021
Latest update: 23 Sep 2021