Articles | Volume 9, issue 2
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Euro-Atlantic winter storminess and precipitation extremes under 1.5 °C vs. 2 °C warming scenarios
Total article views: 4,535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 21 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,535 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,239 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,469 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,178 with geography defined and 291 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,066 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,061 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- North Atlantic Winter Storm Activity in Modern Reanalyses and Pressure-Based Observations F. Feser et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0529.1
- A multi-variable constrained ensemble of regional climate projections under multi-scenarios for Portugal – Part I: An overview of impacts on means and extremes D. Lima et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2023.100351
- Arctic amplification under global warming of 1.5 and 2 °C in NorESM1-Happi L. Graff et al. 10.5194/esd-10-569-2019
- Predicted Chance That Global Warming Will Temporarily Exceed 1.5 °C D. Smith et al. 10.1029/2018GL079362
- Half a degree and rapid socioeconomic development matter for heatwave risk S. Russo et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-08070-4
- Northeast Atlantic Storm Activity and Its Uncertainty from the Late Nineteenth to the Twenty-First Century O. Krueger et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0505.1
- A model chain approach for coastal inundation: Application to the bay of Alghero M. Postacchini et al. 10.1016/j.ecss.2019.01.013
- On the potential impact of a half-degree warming on cold and warm temperature extremes in mid-latitude North America M. Barcikowska et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab4dea
- Combining Numerical Simulations and Normalized Scalar Product Strategy: A New Tool for Predicting Beach Inundation M. Postacchini & G. Ludeno 10.3390/jmse7090325
- It's in your glass: a history of sea level and storminess from the Laphroaig bog, Islay (southwestern Scotland) M. Kylander et al. 10.1111/bor.12409
- The role of atmospheric circulation patterns in driving recent changes in indices of extreme seasonal precipitation across Arctic Fennoscandia G. Marshall et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02747-w
- Intensified impacts on mortality due to compound winter extremes in the Czech Republic E. Plavcová & A. Urban 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141033
- Combined forest and soil management after a catastrophic event A. Zanella et al. 10.1007/s11629-019-5890-0
- Trends in Europe storm surge extremes match the rate of sea-level rise F. Calafat et al. 10.1038/s41586-022-04426-5
- Insight into real-world complexities is required to enable effective response from the aquaculture sector to climate change L. Falconer et al. 10.1371/journal.pclm.0000017
- The future of Iberian droughts: a deeper analysis based on multi-scenario and a multi-model ensemble approach P. Soares et al. 10.1007/s11069-023-05938-7
- Natural hazards and extreme events in the Baltic Sea region A. Rutgersson et al. 10.5194/esd-13-251-2022
- A multi-variable constrained ensemble of regional climate projections under multi-scenarios for Portugal – Part II: Sectoral climate indices D. Lima et al. 10.1016/j.cliser.2023.100377
- Impact of climate change on European winter and summer flood losses M. Sassi et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.05.014
- Summary of a workshop on extreme weather events in a warming world organized by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences D. Chen et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1794236
- Does Increasing Natural Gas Demand in the Power Sector Pose a Threat of Congestion to the German Gas Grid? A Model-Coupling Approach P. Hauser et al. 10.3390/en12112159
- Flood risk curve development with probabilistic rainfall modelling and large ensemble climate simulation data: a case study for the Yodo River basin T. Tanaka et al. 10.3178/hrl.12.28
- Long-Term Atmospheric Changes in a Convection-Permitting Regional Climate Model Hindcast Simulation over Northern Germany and the German Bight B. Schaaf et al. 10.3390/atmos10050283
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023