Evaluation of the moisture sources in two extreme landfalling atmospheric river events using an Eulerian WRF tracers tool
Jorge Eiras-Barca et al.
Total article views: 2,205 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,132 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,558 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,547 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 585 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent progress on the sources of continental precipitation as revealed by moisture transport analysis L. Gimeno et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.103070
- On the assessment of the moisture transport by the Great Plains low-level jet I. Algarra et al. 10.5194/esd-10-107-2019
- A Lagrangian View of Moisture Transport Related to the Heavy Rainfall of July 2020 in Japan: Importance of the Moistening Over the Subtropical Regions N. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2020GL091441
- The concurrence of atmospheric rivers and explosive cyclogenesis in the North Atlantic and North Pacific basins J. Eiras-Barca et al. 10.5194/esd-9-91-2018
- Structure of an Atmospheric River Over Australia and the Southern Ocean. Part I: Tropical and Midlatitude Water Vapor Fluxes R. Rauber et al. 10.1029/2020JD032513
- Tracking an atmospheric river in a warmer climate: from water vapor to economic impacts F. Dominguez et al. 10.5194/esd-9-249-2018
- Local Enhancement of Extreme Precipitation during Atmospheric Rivers as Simulated in a Regional Climate Model R. Lorente-Plazas et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-17-0246.1
- Contribution of atmospheric moisture transport to winter Arctic warming M. Hao et al. 10.1002/joc.5982
- A Lagrangian Analysis of Water Vapor Sources and Pathways for Precipitation in East China in Different Stages of the East Asian Summer Monsoon Y. Shi et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0089.1
- European West Coast atmospheric rivers: A scale to characterize strength and impacts J. Eiras-Barca et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2021.100305
- Dynamic and Thermodynamic Modulators of European Atmospheric Rivers B. Zavadoff & B. Kirtman 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0601.1
- Changes in South American hydroclimate under projected Amazonian deforestation J. Eiras‐Barca et al. 10.1111/nyas.14364
- A new moisture tagging capability in the Weather Research and Forecasting model: formulation, validation and application to the 2014 Great Lake-effect snowstorm D. Insua-Costa & G. Miguez-Macho 10.5194/esd-9-167-2018
- Tagging moisture sources with Lagrangian and inertial tracers: application to intense atmospheric river events V. Pérez-Muñuzuri et al. 10.5194/esd-9-785-2018
- Unusual Atmospheric‐River‐Like Structures Coming From Africa Induce Extreme Precipitation Over the Western Mediterranean Sea R. Lorente‐Plazas et al. 10.1029/2019JD031280
- Significant increase of global anomalous moisture uptake feeding landfalling Atmospheric Rivers I. Algarra et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18876-w
Latest update: 27 Jul 2021