Salinity dynamics of the Baltic Sea
Total article views: 5,671 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jun 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 5,671 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,290 with geography defined and 381 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,666 with geography defined and 211 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,624 with geography defined and 170 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intraspecific Trait Variability of a Diatom and a Dinoflagellate Along a Salinity Gradient I. Orizar & A. Lewandowska 10.3389/fmars.2022.880309
- Limited ventilation of the central Baltic Sea due to elevated oxygen consumption L. Naumov et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1175643
- The sea level simulator v1.0: a model for integration of mean sea level change and sea level extremes into a joint probabilistic framework M. Hieronymus 10.5194/gmd-16-2343-2023
- First SMOS Sea Surface Salinity dedicated products over the Baltic Sea V. González-Gambau et al. 10.5194/essd-14-2343-2022
- Combined effect of salinity and temperature on copepod reproduction and oxidative stress in brackish-water environment E. von Weissenberg et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.952863
- Can sporadic records of ocean sunfish (Mola mola) in the western Baltic Sea be linked to saline inflow events? H. Hinrichsen et al. 10.1016/j.jmarsys.2022.103802
- Changes in Seasonality of Saltwater Inflows Caused Exceptional Warming Trends in the Western Baltic Sea L. Barghorn et al. 10.1029/2023GL103853
- First Steps towards a near Real-Time Modelling System of Vibrio vulnificus in the Baltic Sea E. Schütt et al. 10.3390/ijerph20085543
- Global climate change and the Baltic Sea ecosystem: direct and indirect effects on species, communities and ecosystem functioning M. Viitasalo & E. Bonsdorff 10.5194/esd-13-711-2022
- Comparative Analysis between Sea Surface Salinity Derived from SMOS Satellite Retrievals and in Situ Measurements H. Wang et al. 10.3390/rs14215465
- Early Arrival of Spring-Spawner Atlantic Herring at Their Spawning Ground in the Kiel Fjord, Western Baltic, Relates to Increasing Sea Water Temperature N. Ory et al. 10.2139/ssrn.4164412
- Coupled hydrological and hydrodynamic modelling application for climate change impact assessment in the Nemunas river watershed–Curonian Lagoon–southeastern Baltic Sea continuum R. Idzelytė et al. 10.5194/os-19-1047-2023
- Hydrodynamic Impacts on the Fate of Polychlorinated Biphenyl 153 in the Marine Environment E. Mikheeva et al. 10.3390/w14233952
- Multidecadal climate variability dominated past trends in the water balance of the Baltic Sea watershed H. Markus Meier et al. 10.1038/s41612-023-00380-9
- Overview: The Baltic Earth Assessment Reports (BEAR) H. Meier et al. 10.5194/esd-14-519-2023
- Decreased surface and bottom salinity and elevated bottom temperature in the Northern Baltic Sea over the past six decades H. Kankaanpää et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.160241
- Variations of temperature, salinity and oxygen of the Baltic Sea for the period 1950 to 2020 V. Stockmayer & A. Lehmann 10.1016/j.oceano.2023.02.002
- Zooplankton Dominance Shift in Response to Climate-Driven Salinity Change: A Mesocosm Study C. Hall & A. Lewandowska 10.3389/fmars.2022.861297
- Human impacts and their interactions in the Baltic Sea region M. Reckermann et al. 10.5194/esd-13-1-2022
- Erosion of carbonate-bearing sedimentary rocks may close the alkalinity budget of the Baltic Sea and support atmospheric CO2 uptake in coastal seas K. Wallmann et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.968069
- Biogeochemical functioning of the Baltic Sea K. Kuliński et al. 10.5194/esd-13-633-2022
- Natural hazards and extreme events in the Baltic Sea region A. Rutgersson et al. 10.5194/esd-13-251-2022
- Evaluation of SMOS L4 Sea Surface Salinity Product in the Western Iberian Coast B. Biguino et al. 10.3390/rs14020423
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 02 Oct 2023