Articles | Volume 12, issue 3
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Exploring how groundwater buffers the influence of heatwaves on vegetation function during multi-year droughts
Total article views: 4,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 May 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,064 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,768 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,577 with geography defined and 167 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,320 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,191 with geography defined and 129 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ecosystem groundwater use enhances carbon assimilation and tree growth in a semi-arid Oak Savanna S. Ruehr et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2023.109725
- Developing a novel framework to re-examine half a century of compound drought and heatwave events in mainland China L. Zhao et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.162366
- Contrasting Drought Propagation Into the Terrestrial Water Cycle Between Dry and Wet Regions W. Li et al. 10.1029/2022EF003441
- How do groundwater dynamics influence heatwaves in southeast Australia? M. Mu et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2022.100479
- Influence of Hillslope Flow on Hydroclimatic Evolution Under Climate Change P. Arboleda Obando et al. 10.1029/2021EF002613
- Using Satellite-Based Terrestrial Water Storage Data: A Review V. Humphrey et al. 10.1007/s10712-022-09754-9
- Bridge to the future: Important lessons from 20 years of ecosystem observations made by the OzFlux network J. Beringer et al. 10.1111/gcb.16141
- Compound droughts and hot extremes: Characteristics, drivers, changes, and impacts Z. Hao et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2022.104241
- Widespread increasing vegetation sensitivity to soil moisture W. Li et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-31667-9
- A joint framework for studying compound ecoclimatic events A. Bastos et al. 10.1038/s43017-023-00410-3
- Towards species‐level forecasts of drought‐induced tree mortality risk M. De Kauwe et al. 10.1111/nph.18129
- Rainfall and topographic position determine tree embolism resistance in Amazônia and Cerrado sites C. Mattos et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ad0064
- Diagnosing evapotranspiration responses to water deficit across biomes using deep learning F. Giardina et al. 10.1111/nph.19197
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023