Articles | Volume 12, issue 4
© Author(s) 2021. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Taxonomies for structuring models for World–Earth systems analysis of the Anthropocene: subsystems, their interactions and social–ecological feedback loops
Total article views: 6,403 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 26 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,403 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,069 with geography defined and 334 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,222 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,113 with geography defined and 109 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,181 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,956 with geography defined and 225 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Water as a Problem and a Solution in Arid Landscapes: Resilient Practices and Adapted Land Use in the Eastern Marmarica (NW-Egypt) between the 2nd Millennium BCE and the 1st Millennium CE A. Rieger 10.3390/land12051109
- A modeler’s guide to studying the resilience of social-technical-environmental systems L. Tamberg et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac60d9
- Study on the Coupling System of Grain-Grass-Livestock of Herbivorous Animal Husbandry in Agricultural Areas: A Case Study of Najitun Farm of Hulunbuir Agricultural Reclamation in China C. Han et al. 10.3390/land11050691
- Knowledge mapping of planetary boundaries based on bibliometrics analysis S. Chen et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-22292-6
- Progress in modeling dynamic systems for sustainable development N. Selin et al. 10.1073/pnas.2216656120
- Business networks and sustainability: Past, present and future D. Harrison et al. 10.1016/j.indmarman.2023.03.011
- Modelling coupled human–environment complexity for the future of the biosphere: strengths, gaps and promising directions I. Farahbakhsh et al. 10.1098/rstb.2021.0382
- Determining the fundamental dynamics of global sustainability in the Anthropocene from a vulnerability perspective J. Phillips 10.1177/20530196231177697
- Understanding the governance of sustainability pathways: hydraulic megaprojects, social–ecological traps, and power in networks of action situations P. Méndez et al. 10.1007/s11625-022-01258-0
- Climate tipping points and expert judgment V. Lam & M. Majszak 10.1002/wcc.805
- On the coordination in diversity between water environmental capacity and regional development in the Three Gorges Reservoir area Z. Shen et al. 10.1007/s11356-022-24239-3
- The Measurements and Analysis of Spatial-Temporal Variations of Human Development Index Based on Planetary Boundaries in China: Evidence from Provincial-Level Data S. Chen et al. 10.3390/land12030691
- Environmental change and ecosystem functioning drive transitions in social-ecological systems: A stylized modelling approach M. Eppinga et al. 10.1016/j.ecolecon.2023.107861
- Commentary : Resilience and Social-Ecological Systems: A Handful of Frontiers C. Folke et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2021.102400
- Achieving the 17 Sustainable Development Goals within 9 planetary boundaries J. Randers et al. 10.1017/sus.2019.22
- Earth system modeling with endogenous and dynamic human societies: the copan:CORE open World–Earth modeling framework J. Donges et al. 10.5194/esd-11-395-2020
- The dialectics of capital: learning from Gran Chaco M. Ceddia et al. 10.1007/s11625-022-01203-1
- Optimization of coupling and global collapse in diffusively coupled socio-ecological resource exploitation networks T. Holstein et al. 10.1088/1367-2630/abe0db
- Envisioning a “science diplomacy 2.0”: on data, global challenges, and multi-layered networks S. Turchetti & R. Lalli 10.1057/s41599-020-00636-2
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 09 Dec 2023