ESD Reviews: Climate feedbacks in the Earth system and prospects for their evaluation
Christoph Heinze et al.
Total article views: 5,797 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,548 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,540 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,146 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,141 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,402 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,399 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Ocean biogeochemistry in the Norwegian Earth System Model version 2 (NorESM2) J. Tjiputra et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2393-2020
- Coral reefs as a source of climate-active aerosols R. Jackson et al. 10.7717/peerj.10023
- Climate-driven chemistry and aerosol feedbacks in CMIP6 Earth system models G. Thornhill et al. 10.5194/acp-21-1105-2021
- A systems lens to evaluate the compound human health impacts of anthropogenic activities D. Singh et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2021.08.006
- Climate Sensitivity and Feedbacks of BCC-CSM to Idealized CO2 Forcing from CMIP5 to CMIP6 X. Shi et al. 10.1007/s13351-020-9204-9
- Hysteresis of the Earth system under positive and negative CO2 emissions A. Jeltsch-Thömmes et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abc4af
- Cutting out the middleman: calibrating and validating a dynamic vegetation model (ED2-PROSPECT5) using remotely sensed surface reflectance A. Shiklomanov et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2603-2021
- Effects of Global Warming on the Poleward Heat Transport by Non-Stationary Large-Scale Atmospheric Eddies, and Feedbacks Affecting the Formation of the Arctic Climate S. Soldatenko 10.3390/jmse9080867
- Coupled regional Earth system modeling in the Baltic Sea region M. Gröger et al. 10.5194/esd-12-939-2021
- Estimating the Effect of Radiative Feedback Uncertainties on Climate Response to Changes in the Concentration of Stratospheric Aerosols S. Soldatenko 10.3390/atmos11060654
- Reanalysis in Earth System Science: Toward Terrestrial Ecosystem Reanalysis R. Baatz et al. 10.1029/2020RG000715
- Seasonal prediction of Euro-Atlantic teleconnections from multiple systems L. Lledó et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab87d2
- Croll, feedback mechanisms, climate change and the future R. THOMPSON 10.1017/S1755691021000153
- About right: references in open-access EGU (European Geosciences Union) journals A. Pozzer 10.5194/gc-4-453-2021
- Patterns and mechanisms of spatial variation in tropical forest productivity, woody residence time, and biomass H. Muller‐Landau et al. 10.1111/nph.17084
- Projections of precipitation over China based on CMIP6 models J. Tian et al. 10.1007/s00477-020-01948-0
- Forcings, Feedbacks, and Climate Sensitivity in HadGEM3‐GC3.1 and UKESM1 T. Andrews et al. 10.1029/2019MS001866
- Scaling Global Warming Impacts on Ocean Ecosystems: Lessons From a Suite of Earth System Models A. Bahl et al. 10.3389/fmars.2020.00698
- The CMIP6 landscape 10.1038/s41558-019-0599-1
- A comparison of CMIP6 and CMIP5 projections for precipitation to observational data: the case of Northeastern Iran Y. Zamani et al. 10.1007/s00704-020-03406-x
- Comparison of CMIP6 and CMIP5 model performance in simulating historical precipitation and temperature in Bangladesh: a preliminary study M. Kamruzzaman et al. 10.1007/s00704-021-03691-0
Latest update: 19 Oct 2021