The effect of univariate bias adjustment on multivariate hazard estimates
Jakob Zscheischler et al.
Total article views: 2,906 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Sep 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,451 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,379 with geography defined and 72 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,605 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,538 with geography defined and 67 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 846 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 841 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A novel method for assessing climate change impacts in ecotron experiments I. Vanderkelen et al. 10.1007/s00484-020-01951-8
- Novel multivariate quantile mapping methods for ensemble post-processing of medium-range forecasts K. Whan et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2021.100310
- Heat Stress Indicators in CMIP6: Estimating Future Trends and Exceedances of Impact‐Relevant Thresholds C. Schwingshackl et al. 10.1029/2020EF001885
- Towards a compound-event-oriented climate model evaluation: a decomposition of the underlying biases in multivariate fire and heat stress hazards R. Villalobos-Herrera et al. 10.5194/nhess-21-1867-2021
- Winter hydrometeorological extreme events modulated by large-scale atmospheric circulation in southern Ontario O. Champagne et al. 10.5194/esd-11-301-2020
- The record-breaking compound hot and dry 2018 growing season in Germany J. Zscheischler & E. Fischer 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100270
- Compound Events under Global Warming: A Dependence Perspective Z. Hao & V. Singh 10.1061/(ASCE)HE.1943-5584.0001991
- Observation-Based Simulations of Humidity and Temperature Using Quantile Regression A. Poppick & K. McKinnon 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0403.1
- Impact Analysis of Univariate and Multivariate Bias Correction on Rice Irrigation Water Needs in Jiangxi Province, China W. Hanggoro et al. 10.3390/w12020381
- Climate change effects on hydrometeorological compound events over southern Norway B. Poschlod et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2020.100253
- WFDE5: bias-adjusted ERA5 reanalysis data for impact studies M. Cucchi et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2097-2020
- Measuring compound flood potential from river discharge and storm surge extremes at the global scale A. Couasnon et al. 10.5194/nhess-20-489-2020
- A typology of compound weather and climate events J. Zscheischler et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-0060-z
- Future climate risk to UK agriculture from compound events F. Garry et al. 10.1016/j.crm.2021.100282
- Climatic Controls on Future Hydrologic Changes in a Subarctic River Basin in Canada R. Shrestha et al. 10.1175/JHM-D-18-0262.1
- Exploring the Effect of Occurrence-Bias-Adjustment Assumptions on Hydrological Impact Modeling J. Van de Velde et al. 10.3390/w13111573
- Multivariate bias corrections of climate simulations: which benefits for which losses? B. François et al. 10.5194/esd-11-537-2020
- Adaptation des territoires de côtes basses au risque grandissant d'inondation : enquête de perception du risque dans la communauté urbaine de Dunkerque N. Verlynde 10.1051/lhb/2020025
- Effects of univariate and multivariate bias correction on hydrological impact projections in alpine catchments J. Meyer et al. 10.5194/hess-23-1339-2019
- Effects of univariate and multivariate statistical downscaling methods on climatic and hydrologic indicators for Alberta, Canada H. Eum et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125065
- Evaluating the dependence structure of compound precipitation and wind speed extremes J. Zscheischler et al. 10.5194/esd-12-1-2021
- Ensemble climate-impact modelling: extreme impacts from moderate meteorological conditions K. van der Wiel et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab7668
Latest update: 26 Jul 2021