Assessing carbon dioxide removal through global and regional ocean alkalinization under high and low emission pathways
Andrew Lenton et al.
Total article views: 3,191 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 01 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,013 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,986 with geography defined and 27 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,379 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,358 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 634 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 628 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Anthropogenic CO2 of High Emission Scenario Compensated After 3500 Years of Ocean Alkalinization With an Annually Constant Dissolution of 5 Pg of Olivine P. Köhler 10.3389/fclim.2020.575744
- Enhanced Rates of Regional Warming and Ocean Acidification After Termination of Large‐Scale Ocean Alkalinization M. González et al. 10.1029/2018GL077847
- An assessment of land-based climate and carbon reversibility in the Australian Community Climate and Earth System Simulator T. Ziehn et al. 10.1007/s11027-019-09905-1
- Controls on Physical and Chemical Denudation in a Mixed Carbonate‐Siliciclastic Orogen E. Erlanger et al. 10.1029/2021JF006064
- Seeking natural analogs to fast-forward the assessment of marine CO2 removal L. Bach & P. Boyd 10.1073/pnas.2106147118
- Reversibility of the Hydrological Response in East Asia from CO2-Derived Climate Change Based on CMIP6 Simulation M. Sun et al. 10.3390/atmos12010072
- Reversing ocean acidification along the Great Barrier Reef using alkalinity injection M. Mongin et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac002d
- A Limited Habitable Zone for Complex Life E. Schwieterman et al. 10.3847/1538-4357/ab1d52
- Potential of Maritime Transport for Ocean Liming and Atmospheric CO2 Removal S. Caserini et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.575900
- Current understanding and challenges for oceans in a higher-CO2 world C. Hurd et al. 10.1038/s41558-018-0211-0
- CO2 Removal With Enhanced Weathering and Ocean Alkalinity Enhancement: Potential Risks and Co-benefits for Marine Pelagic Ecosystems L. Bach et al. 10.3389/fclim.2019.00007
- Alkalinization Scenarios in the Mediterranean Sea for Efficient Removal of Atmospheric CO2 and the Mitigation of Ocean Acidification M. Butenschön et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.614537
- The Sensitivity of the Marine Carbonate System to Regional Ocean Alkalinity Enhancement D. Burt et al. 10.3389/fclim.2021.624075
- Hugging the Shore: Tackling Marine Carbon Dioxide Removal as a Local Governance Problem J. Lezaun 10.3389/fclim.2021.684063
- The Effects of Carbon Dioxide Removal on the Carbon Cycle D. Keller et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0104-3
Latest update: 15 Oct 2021