Simulation of observed climate changes in 1850–2014 with climate model INM-CM5
Evgeny Volodin and Andrey Gritsun
Total article views: 9,598 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,940 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 6,832 with geography defined and 108 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 6,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,959 with geography defined and 66 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 915 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 873 with geography defined and 42 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climatically Driven Minimum of Energy Demand for Heating in Cities at the Center of the European Part of Russia G. Alexandrov 10.1134/S000143382006002X
- Dynamic Meteorology Research in Russia, 2015–2018 M. Kurgansky & V. Krupchatnikov 10.1134/S0001433819060070
- Antarctic Bottom Water and North Atlantic Deep Water in CMIP6 models C. Heuzé 10.5194/os-17-59-2021
- Historical and Projected Changes in the Southern Hemisphere Surface Westerlies R. Goyal et al. 10.1029/2020GL090849
- Recommended temperature metrics for carbon budget estimates, model evaluation and climate policy K. Tokarska et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0493-5
- Russian Climate Research in 2015–2018 I. Mokhov 10.1134/S0001433820040064
- Reply to “Comment on ‘The Impact of Recent Forcing and Ocean Heat Uptake Data on Estimates of Climate Sensitivity’” N. Lewis & J. Curry 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0669.1
- Multi-model ensemble mean of global climate models fails to reproduce early twentieth century Arctic warming M. Latonin et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2021.100677
- Global Dust Variability Explained by Drought Sensitivity in CMIP6 Models Y. Aryal & S. Evans 10.1029/2021JF006073
- Comparison of CMIP6 historical climate simulations and future projected warming to an empirical model of global climate L. McBride et al. 10.5194/esd-12-545-2021
- Projected Changes in Temperature and Precipitation Over the United States, Central America, and the Caribbean in CMIP6 GCMs M. Almazroui et al. 10.1007/s41748-021-00199-5
- Evaluation of the INM RAS climate model skill in climate indices and stratospheric anomalies on seasonal timescale V. Vorobyeva & E. Volodin 10.1080/16000870.2021.1892435
- Projecting Global Mean Sea‐Level Change Using CMIP6 Models T. Hermans et al. 10.1029/2020GL092064
- Simulation of Possible Future Climate Changes in the 21st Century in the INM-CM5 Climate Model E. Volodin & A. Gritsun 10.1134/S0001433820030123
- Comment on “The Impact of Recent Forcing and Ocean Heat Uptake Data on Estimates of Climate Sensitivity” K. Cowtan & P. Jacobs 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0316.1
- The Southern Annular Mode in 6th Coupled Model Intercomparison Project Models O. Morgenstern 10.1029/2020JD034161
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 14 Oct 2021