Return levels of temperature extremes in southern Pakistan
Total article views: 3,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,060 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,891 with geography defined and 169 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,728 with geography defined and 51 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,281 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,163 with geography defined and 118 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Daytime and nighttime heat wave characteristics based on multiple indices over the China–Pakistan economic corridor S. Ullah et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-04934-7
- Intensity-duration-frequency relationship of WBGT extremes using regional frequency analysis in South Korea J. Shin et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2020.109964
- Deadly Heat Stress to Become Commonplace Across South Asia Already at 1.5°C of Global Warming F. Saeed et al. 10.1029/2020GL091191
- Extreme temperature return level mapping for northwest Turkey H. Aksu 10.1007/s00704-021-03812-9
- Climate change will exacerbate population exposure to future heat waves in the China-Pakistan economic corridor S. Ullah et al. 10.1016/j.wace.2023.100570
- Observed changes in maximum and minimum temperatures over China- Pakistan economic corridor during 1980–2016 S. Ullah et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.09.020
- Characteristics of human thermal stress in South Asia during 1981–2019 S. Ullah et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac8fa6
- A large deviation theory-based analysis of heat waves and cold spells in a simplified model of the general circulation of the atmosphere V. Gálfi et al. 10.1088/1742-5468/ab02e8
- RETURN LEVEL ESTIMATES OF MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE FOR DIFFERENT RETURN PERIOD M. Ali 10.26782/jmcms.2020.08.00008
- Observed changes in temperature extremes over China–Pakistan Economic Corridor during 1980–2016 S. Ullah et al. 10.1002/joc.5894
- Generalized Pareto distribution applied to the analysis of maximum rainfall events in Uruguaiana, RS, Brazil A. Martins et al. 10.1007/s42452-020-03199-8
- Spatial-Temporal Pattern Changes of UTCI in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in Recent 40 Years D. Zeng et al. 10.3390/atmos11080858
- Representation of U.S. Warm Temperature Extremes in Global Climate Model Ensembles E. Hogan et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0075.1
- Evaluation of Daily Precipitation Extremes in Reanalysis and Gridded Observation‐Based Data Sets Over Germany G. Hu & C. Franzke 10.1029/2020GL089624
- Convergence of Extreme Value Statistics in a Two-Layer Quasi-Geostrophic Atmospheric Model V. Gálfi et al. 10.1155/2017/5340858
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 21 Sep 2023