15 Dec 2017
Research article | 15 Dec 2017
Inverse stochastic–dynamic models for high-resolution Greenland ice core records
Niklas Boers et al.
Total article views: 2,216 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,172 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,166 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,420 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,417 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 749 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Intrinsic Pink-Noise Multidecadal Global Climate Dynamics Mode W. Moon et al. 10.1103/PhysRevLett.121.108701
- The effect of state dependence in a delay differential equation model for the El Niño Southern Oscillation A. Keane et al. 10.1098/rsta.2018.0121
- Stochastic rectification of fast oscillations on slow manifold closures M. Chekroun et al. 10.1073/pnas.2113650118
- A consistent statistical model selection for abrupt glacial climate changes J. Lohmann & P. Ditlevsen 10.1007/s00382-018-4519-2
- On the numerical integration of the Lorenz-96 model, with scalar additive noise, for benchmark twin experiments C. Grudzien et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1903-2020
- Ocean circulation, ice shelf, and sea ice interactions explain Dansgaard–Oeschger cycles N. Boers et al. 10.1073/pnas.1802573115
- Is the glacial climate scale invariant? T. Mitsui et al. 10.1093/climsys/dzy011
- Reconstructing complex system dynamics from time series: a method comparison F. Hassanibesheli et al. 10.1088/1367-2630/ab9ce5
- Early-warning signals for Dansgaard-Oeschger events in a high-resolution ice core record N. Boers 10.1038/s41467-018-04881-7
- Applying interval stability concept to empirical model of middle Pleistocene transition E. Loskutov et al. 10.1063/5.0079963
- Efficient reduction for diagnosing Hopf bifurcation in delay differential systems: Applications to cloud-rain models M. Chekroun et al. 10.1063/5.0004697
- Dansgaard–Oeschger-like events of the penultimate climate cycle: the loess point of view D. Rousseau et al. 10.5194/cp-16-713-2020
- Neural closure models for dynamical systems A. Gupta & P. Lermusiaux 10.1098/rspa.2020.1004
- Eurasian contribution to the last glacial dust cycle: how are loess sequences built? D. Rousseau et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1181-2017
- A complete representation of uncertainties in layer-counted paleoclimatic archives N. Boers et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1169-2017
Latest update: 28 Jun 2022