Ocean–atmosphere interactions modulate irrigation's climate impacts
Nir Y. Krakauer et al.
Total article views: 1,947 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2016)
11 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Present‐day irrigation mitigates heat extremes W. Thiery et al. 10.1002/2016JD025740
- Potential of global land water recycling to mitigate local temperature extremes M. Hauser et al. 10.5194/esd-10-157-2019
- Approaching moisture recycling governance P. Keys et al. 10.1016/j.gloenvcha.2017.04.007
- Effect of irrigation on humid heat extremes N. Krakauer et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab9ecf
- Land–atmosphere interactions in the tropics – a review P. Gentine et al. 10.5194/hess-23-4171-2019
- Distinct Impacts of Land Use and Land Management on Summer Temperatures L. Chen & P. Dirmeyer 10.3389/feart.2020.00245
- Impact of a shallow groundwater table on the global water cycle in the IPSL land–atmosphere coupled model F. Wang et al. 10.1007/s00382-017-3820-9
- Modeled effects of irrigation on surface climate in the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China X. Zhang et al. 10.1002/2017JD026732
- GISS‐E2.1: Configurations and Climatology M. Kelley et al. 10.1029/2019MS002025
- Uncertainties in modelling the climate impact of irrigation P. de Vrese & S. Hagemann 10.1007/s00382-017-3996-z
- Evaluation of three new surface irrigation parameterizations in the WRF-ARW v3.8.1 model: the Po Valley (Italy) case study A. Valmassoi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3179-2020
Latest update: 17 May 2021