Global climate change and the Baltic Sea ecosystem: direct and indirect effects on species, communities and ecosystem functioning
Total article views: 6,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2021)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Sep 2021)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 6,276 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 5,884 with geography defined and 392 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 4,818 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,522 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,362 with geography defined and 96 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Prediction of wild pistachio ecological niche using machine learning models J. Damaneh et al. 10.1016/j.ecoinf.2022.101907
- Innovative Urban Blue Space Design in a Changing Climate: Transition Models in the Baltic Sea Region I. Burda & L. Nyka 10.3390/w15152826
- Retracing cyanobacteria blooms in the Baltic Sea U. Löptien & H. Dietze 10.1038/s41598-022-14880-w
- Satellite-Observed Spatial and Temporal Sea Surface Temperature Trends of the Baltic Sea between 1982 and 2021 S. Jamali et al. 10.3390/rs15010102
- Overview: The Baltic Earth Assessment Reports (BEAR) H. Meier et al. 10.5194/esd-14-519-2023
- First Record of Acanthocyclops trajani (Copepoda, Cyclopidae) in the Vistula Lagoon of the Baltic Sea A. Semenova et al. 10.1134/S1995082923050127
- WATER EUTROPHICATION AND ZOOPLANKTON DISTRIBUTION IN THE BALTIC SEA UNDER ABNORMAL WARMING CONDITIONS IN SUMMER OF 2021 S. Aleksandrov & A. Semenova 10.29006/1564-2291.JOR-2023.51(2).1
- Recreational land use contributes to the loss of marine biodiversity E. Virtanen et al. 10.1002/pan3.10444
- Natural or anthropogenic variability? A long-term pattern of the zooplankton communities in an ever-changing transitional ecosystem E. Camatti et al. 10.3389/fmars.2023.1176829
- Behavioural responses of fishes to anthropogenic disturbances: Adaptive value and ecological consequences U. Candolin & T. Rahman 10.1111/jfb.15322
- Continuous precipitation loss induced more pronounced compositional and diversity changes in the lotic phytobenthos than one-off drought events Z. Nemes-Kókai et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2023.110051
- Warming and parasitism impair the performance of Baltic native and invasive macroalgae and their associated fauna C. Bommarito et al. 10.1002/lno.12390
- Zooplankton Dominance Shift in Response to Climate-Driven Salinity Change: A Mesocosm Study C. Hall & A. Lewandowska 10.3389/fmars.2022.861297
- The ecology and fishery of the vendace (Coregonus albula) in the Baltic Sea T. Lehtonen et al. 10.1111/jfb.15542
- Natural hazards and extreme events in the Baltic Sea region A. Rutgersson et al. 10.5194/esd-13-251-2022
- Biogeochemical functioning of the Baltic Sea K. Kuliński et al. 10.5194/esd-13-633-2022
- Human impacts and their interactions in the Baltic Sea region M. Reckermann et al. 10.5194/esd-13-1-2022
- Utilization of riverine organic matter by macrobenthic communities in a temperate prodelta M. Szczepanek et al. 10.3389/fmars.2022.974539
Latest update: 29 Nov 2023